To apply, please click on the green “Apply Externally” button. This will require uploading your resume and unofficial transcripts.
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. We encourage you to apply as early as possible. International students who qualify for the STEM OPT extension (36 months) are eligible to apply.
Find what you’re looking for at Crowe.
Be yourself. Work flexibly. Grow with one-on-one support. Make an impact.
Crowe is a global public accounting, consulting, and technology firm that combines deep industry and specialized expertise with innovation. Here, you won’t get lost among the masses, and you won’t have to sacrifice your personal life, either. You’ll be valued for who you are: an individual with a lot to offer.
At Crowe, you’ll get:
- Competitive and generous compensation
- Flexibility in where you work and plentiful time-off
- The technology and innovation you’d expect from a large firm, with the approachability of a mid-sized firm
- Personalized coaching and career support
- A culture based on genuine authenticity and human connection
- Opportunities to make a real difference at work and in your community
As our world continues to be unpredictable, we’re committed to turning every challenge into an opportunity. We encourage new ideas and want to hear yours. Join us.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth, industry-focused expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Crowe’s Consulting team is frequently praised by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions, and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
As a Financial Crime Consultant Intern in the Crowe Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to work with clients to enhance their financial crime compliance programs by developing solutions to complex issues they face, providing innovative thought leadership, and implementing financial crime technology solutions. Our clients represent a cross-section of the financial services industry, spanning small community banks to start-up FinTechs to large global institutions. Every day, our team is helping make the world more safe, honest, transparent, and secure by fighting financial crimes such as terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud, elder abuse, and even human trafficking, amongst many other predicate crimes.
Financial Crime compliance expectations are constantly evolving, requiring our Financial Crime consultants to adapt to challenging conditions, a wide breadth of client projects, and changing teams. At Crowe, you will have the opportunity to understand a client’s operational and compliance controls, provide recommendations for strengthening their financial crime program, and implement real solutions to assist our clients in meeting their needs and goals. At Crowe, our Financial Crime solution offerings range from Financial Crime audits and validations to Financial Crime technology implementation and enhancement, affording our consultants the ability to understand several aspects of Financial Crime risk management and provide opportunities to widen their breadth of expertise and knowledge.
- Create and deliver value-added reports and projects through strong deliverables that simplify complex issues and enable sustainable risk management practices for our clients
- Collaborate and develop partnerships with clients, prospects, colleagues, and communities
- Innovate new ideas and solutions to address existing and emerging areas of global risks
- Exhibit strong communication skills when consulting with senior management, C-Suite client personnel, and government regulators
- Employ robust business writing skills to effectively develop and present deliverables
- Adapt to continuously changing risk environments and effectively manage time
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity to enable a deeply specialized skill set
- Cultivate and enable strong relationships within your clients and community
- Desire to sit for and obtain a firm supported certification (e.g., CAMS, CPA, CIA, CRCM, CFE, etc.). Not required, but encouraged
- Willingness to travel 70% or more annually
Outstanding academic performance in one of the following preferred majors or similar background:
- Business Administration
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Management/Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
Minimum 3.0 GPA (major and cumulative) required. 3.2 GPA (major and cumulative) preferred.
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago/Oakbrook, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Lauderdale or Miami, FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
At Crowe, we know that great people are what make a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach, who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe LLP (www.crowe.com) is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, and consulting services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Explore our various career opportunities on our Student > Careers page and click on “Apply” to submit your information.