We are looking for Financial Services team member. This is a full-time position that pays an hourly wage as published in this posting plus commissions. Expectations are $42900-$65000
Our Financial Services team are customer servants first. They help our clients choose the right financing option. They process all paperwork and ensure financial compliance. They offer aftermarket products to our clients and ensure every client could be affordably protected.
· Work to recommend and explain financing terms, extended service contracts, maintenance plans, GAP coverage, and tire and wheel coverage.
· Seek interest rates that are competitive making clients payments affordable.
· Processing client’s applications for approval with lending institutions.
· Completing all dealership and state paperwork properly.
· Embracing our relationship with Ford Motor Credit and forming & maintaining relationships with our lender partners.
· Ensuring state and federal compliance is followed.
· AFIP certification and Ford Motor Company certifications.
· Self-development and growth through your career.
What you can expect from us:
· A heathy, friendly, pleasant, modern, fast paced, and rewarding work environment.
· An opportunity to be successful and grow with the company.
· A career opportunity not a job.
· Ongoing training for growth in an ever-changing market.
· Leaders not managers.
· Unlimited earning potential.
· Integrity and respect.
· Health, dental, vision.
· Five paid holidays.
· Paid vacation.
· Five day work week.