UScellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work and launching your career. Our internship opportunity provides a comprehensive program to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career while learning about the wireless industry.
In this full-time 10-week internship, you will have the opportunity to support our Business Product Management Team. This team focuses on selling value added IoT and Business Solution to our business customers. We identify innovative use cases and applications to position our existing products like Fleet and Asset Solutions, Tank Monitoring solutions etc. to offer to our customers and add revenue channels for USCC Business. In this internship, you will learn how the product group monetizes value added solutions, how we bring new technical products to market, you will auditi specifications on different platforms and get exposure to developing collateral and working cross functionally to bring new products to market.
This position be remote- based, onsite at our corporate office in Chicago, or onsite at one of our business offices in our service footprint.
Qualifications – External
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s/MBA Degree. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Strong communications skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to participate and work well in teams
- Possess an attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments and tasks
- Junior or Senior level standing
- Experience with Vizio
- This position be remote- based, onsite at our corporate office in Chicago, or onsite at one of our business offices in our service footprint.
- No housing or living expenses provided with this internship.